How to Use the Mac Print Driver to Prepare a Document for Faxing
Follow these steps to use the Mac Print Driver to save a document for faxing.
- Create your document in your favorite Mac word processing tool. When you are done, open the Print dialog box.
- In the Save/Send options at the bottom of the print box, select Save as PDF.
- Give your document a name (Save As) and indicate the save location.
- Click Save.
- Now, log in to Sfax and select the Compose Fax option.
- Under the Files section select the Upload documents option.
- When the Upload documents dialog box opens you have two options: you can drag and drop your saved file here or you can select Choose Files to open a browser window where you can navigate to the saved document.
- If you use the file locator option, when you have found your document click its name in the file list and select Open.
- The document appears in the Upload documents box. Click Next to continue.
- The document appears as an attachment in the Sfax send form. Complete the form as needed (To, From, Subject Line, Cover Page, etc.) and click Send.