Add Contacts to Your Sfax Account
To add contacts to your Sfax account:
- Log into Sfax at https://app.sfaxme.com.
- Click the Contacts icon under the Sfax header, then click Create contact in the left navigation pane.
- In the Create Contact dialog: Click the Fax Number drop-down arrow, select the contact's country of origin, enter his or her fax number in the textbox—then, click the Type drop-down arrow, and select you contact's type (i.e., shared or your own). If:
- Shared contact, then any contacts stored there are shared between your company, association or group―and can be selected, edited, or deleted by any member that they are shared with.
- My contact, then they are your own personal contacts which only you can see or edit.
- Enter any of the remaining information, then click the Next button. The Select groups dialog appears, where you can create groups (within your shared or own contacts).
- To add a group, click the Add Group icon (NOTE: If you don't wish to create any groups, just click Save to exit)—then in the ensuing dialog: Select the parent group, enter a name for the group you want to add; then click Add. The Select groups dialog reappears with the name of the group you just added.
- Check the box of the group in which you want to add the contact, then click the Save button to save the information and exit.